We Take Fun Seriuosly
Skip navigation links
About Us
Customer Service
Contact Us
First time users must register in order to save their Quotes & Applications: Register here
Get Quote/Buy Policy
Other K&K Sites
Frequently Asked Questions
Entertainers & Performers:
Can I apply for coverage over the phone?
Unfortunately, we are not able to take your information over the phone at this time. You can apply for coverage online or by completing an enrollment form and submitting it to K&K via e-mail, fax or mail.
Top of Page
What is a general aggregate?
This is the maximum amount to be paid out in any policy period for all losses.
Top of Page
What are certificate requests? How do I complete this section on the enrollment form?
A certificate is a document prepared by K&K providing you evidence of coverage. You will automatically receive a certificate providing you with proof of coverage once coverage is bound. You will need to complete the certificate request section if you have been asked to provide another certificate, to an entity such as the facility you are utilizing for your event.
Top of Page
I have been asked by the facility to add them as an “additional insured” to my policy? What does this mean and how do I do that?
An additional insured is an entity which has an insurable interest for claims arising out of your negligence as the named insured. Such possible entities are a landlord or sponsor. By providing an entity additional insured status they now are entitled to defense and indemnity (if policy limits have not been exhausted) under your policy with no responsibility for premium payments.

You can add an entity as an additional insured under the certificate request section of the enrollment. Please remember to provide their complete name, address and relationship to you. All requests must be made in writing.
Top of Page
Will I receive a policy after I submit the enrollment form?
No, you will receive a certificate of insurance as proof of coverage. Coverage is offered exclusively through sports, Leisure and Entertainment Risk Purchasing Group (RPG). The PG receives a master policy from the insurance company. Submission of this enrollment form confirms your desire to obtain coverage through the RPG. Each member receives their own certificate of insurance as their evidence of coverage. The limits of insurance apply individually to each member – there are not share limits of liability with any other members. A copy of the PG master policy can be requested in writing to: K&K Insurance Group, Inc. 1712 Magnavox Way, Fort Wayne, IN 46804.
Top of Page