First time users must register in order to save their Quotes & Applications: Register here
Administered by:
Underwritten by:
How soon does coverage start? When will we receive proof of coverage?
Coverage can be bound the date after we receive a completed enrollment form and the appropriate premium. Please allow adequate time for us to process your enrollment form and issue certificates.
Top of Page
What is Equipment & Contents (Inland Marine)?
this provides coverage for direct loss or damage to your supplies and equipment, furnishings, improvements and betterments, signs and non-structural glass due to fire, theft, vandalism or other covered causes. You must insure the full replacement cost of all of your equipment and contents to avoid a co-insurance penalty at the time of loss.
Top of Page
We are a newly formed  cheer gym and we are not sure how many students we will have, how should I report my student count?
You need to report the number of students you project to have within an annual term. You may add additional students at any time by using the gymnastics and cheer supplemental form.
Top of Page
Is coverage under this policy extended to independent contractors (non-employees) working on behalf of the cheer gym?
Independent contractors (non-employees) are not covered under this program. K&K, however, does offer an insurance program specifically designed for independent contractors that directly supervise an individual or group engaged in sport activities. Within this coverage, the independent contractor instructor can list your school or organization as an additional insured while instructing at your school or as a part of your operations. Coverage for independent instructors can be purchased online at www.fitnessinsurance-kk.com or by contacting Menard, Gates, & Mathis at 1-901-761-3100.
Top of Page
Is my cheer gym covered for a meet or tournament that we are hosting that involves non-registered students/members?
Yes, liability coverage is included for meets or tournaments you host that include students/members of your school, as well as non-registered students/members. Medical payments for participants coverage is not available for non-registered students.
Top of Page
Am I allowed to transport students to activities such as meets, tournaments or events?
This insurance program does not provide coverage for the transportation of students. Should the transportation of students be necessary for your operation, we suggest that you contact Menard, Gates, & Mathis at 1-901-761-3100.
Top of Page
Can I use a Tumble Trak at my cheer gym?
Yes. We provide coverage for the use of Tumble Traks and trampolines as a part of your gymnastics school/club teaching apparatus. We do not provide coverage for large inflatable structures, such as bounce houses, palace bouncer and slides. Amusement devices are excluded from coverage under this policy. An amusement device is defined as: The ownership, operation, maintenance or use of: any mechanical or non-mechanical ride, slide or water slide, any inflatable recreational device, any bungee operation or equipment, or dunk tank.

Amusement devices do not include any video or computer games or any device that is specifically designed for the training or instruction of the activity for which you are enrolled.
Top of Page
I have been asked by my landlord or sponsor to add them as an “additional insured” to my policy. What does this mean?
An additional insured is an entity which has an insurable interest for claims arising out of your negligence as the named insured. By providing an entity additional insured status, they are now entitled to defense and indemnity (if policy limits have not been exhausted) under your policy with no responsibility for premium payments.

You may add an entity as an additional insured under the certificate request section of the enrollment form. Please make sure to check the box in the certificate request area noted “additional insured”, and provide their entire name, address and relationship to you.
Top of Page
Will we receive a policy after submitting the enrollment form?
In the past you would receive a fully worded certificate which provided you with a copy of a certificate of insurance and any specific forms that applied to your school/club or gym. This year, you will receive only a certificate of insurance as proof of coverage. Coverage offered under this program is exclusively through Sports, Leisure and Entertainment Risk Purchasing Group (PG). The PG receives a master policy from the company. Submission of this enrollment form confirms your desire to receive coverage through the PG. Each member will receive their own certificate of insurance as their evidence of coverage. The limits of insurance apply individually to each insured member organization-there are no shared limits of liability with any other members. A copy of the PG master policy can be requested in writing to: Menard, Gates & Mathis, 6401 Poplar Avenue, Suite 250, Memphis, TN 38119.
Top of Page