Liability insurance for your walk/run event—quote and buy online instantly!
K&K’s walk/run event coverage provides liability protection for the organization, including employees and volunteers, for liability claims arising out of its operations and offers rates lower than the standard sports events program. Coverage also includes medical payments for participants on an excess basis.
Why choose walk/run insurance through K&K?
- We offer a convenient, affordable solution that includes commercial general liability and medical coverage for participants.
- The process is easy—simply answer a few questions to receive your quote and purchase coverage online.
- Commercial general liability limits up to $5 million per occurrence and $5 million aggregate.
- Minimum premiums as low as $150 for non-competitive events and $300 for competitive events.
- Admitted coverage provided by a carrier rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company.
To qualify for the program, events must meet the following criteria:
- Maximum of 10,000 participants
- Events of three days or less
- Total course distance cannot exceed 16 miles
*For events falling outside of these guidelines, please call us at 800-426-2889 to secure a quote.